Due to the poplarity of the first large background cutting file collection I have been busy creating a sequel!
There are ten large background patterns that can be cut out (or drawn) using your electronic cutting machine.
Each of the ten designs has been designed at 11.5 inches square so there is lots to work with but you can always crop this down using your machine's software or trim parts away for use on mixed media projects with your scissors.
The following file types are included as standard.
- SVG - This is an image file type that can also be used by most home hobby cutting machines including the Cricut and the eCraft although some machines will require the file to be converted in external software before it can be used for cutting.
- DXF - A vector based file type that can be used be most home hobby cutting machines. In particular this file type can be used with the Silhouette range of cutting machines in their free software. It can also be used in the majority of CAD software if you are super clever.
- FCM - A cutting file type only compatible with the Brother Scan N Cut. As a bonus treat this file format has been included ready to use with your machine and therefore all you will need to do is pop it onto your USB and take it to your machine.
As a crafter I know that you will want to make items to sell with the items that you have purchased so I am more than happy for you to do that within certain boundaries shown below.
- Print/Cut/Colour/Create (depending on the product you chose) your way to an unlimited amount of physical hand-finished products.
- Sell as many of your physical hand-finished items as you can, where you can, for whatever purpose you like and for whatever you can get for them.
You MAY NOT
- Sell or Share the files downloaded from this website in any digital form or in any collection or on any sharing sites.
- Sell or Share any physical tools (masks, stencils etc) created with files downloaded from this website.
Complete your collection today and add these to your basket now.