Need a curiously hpnotic doily for your cards, scrapbook pages or home decor projects? Good, because I have the Doily Designs collection here at Digital Craft Emporium!
You can cut these from lightweight cardstock or vinyl for a range of decorative projects, but I know that you will already have ideas if you are reading this ...
Don't wait, make that project today by getting your set.
There are three cutting files in each Doily Designs collection.
- Doily#-Lattice. This option has a lattice pattern in the middle of the design.
- Doily#-Aperture. This option has a simple circular aperture in the middle of the design.
- Doily#-Solid. This option has no cut out in the middle of the design. You could add your own but this is good if you wanted to frame a stamped image or something like that.
This bundle gives you ALL TWELVE SETS of Doily Designs, that's 36 cutting files.
Normally priced at £1.25 per set, this bundle offers you a 75% saving!!!
Here is a quick guide to the file types included with this set from www.digitalcraftemporium.co.uk
- SVG - Scalable Vector Graphics. This is an image file type that can also be used by most home hobby cutting machines including Scan N Cut, Cricut and various others. Some machines will require the file to be converted in external software before it can be used for cutting.
- DXF - A vector based file type that can be used by most home hobby cutting machines. In particular this file type can be used with the Silhouette range of cutting machines in the free version of their software. It can also be used in the majority of CAD software if you are super clever.
- FCM - A cutting file type only compatible with the Brother Scan N Cut series of machines.
I know that you will want to make things to sell with the cuts that you make with these files. For this reason a very generous angel policy has been granted for this file set.
You may - Draw/Cut your way to an unlimited amount of physical hand-finished products.
You may - Sell as many of your physical hand-finished products as you can, where you can, for whatever purpose you like and for whatever you can get for them.
You MAY NOT
You may not - Sell or Share the files downloaded from this website in any form.
You may not - Sell or Share any physical tools (masks, stencils etc) created with files downloaded from this website.
Hope this all makes sense. If not, please do get in touch with me if you have any questions.