Create a simple-to-make one inch cube box with this FREE template set. The box features a flap closure which holds shut on it's own or can be stuck down if desired.
Files are supplied with or without score lines.
Files types included are:
- FCM - Brother Scan N Cut.
Instructions are not included with the file set becuase it is a very basic construction process.
Instructions for construction -
- Score all fold lines (if using the version without score lines on electronic machines).
- Pre-fold all fold lines.
- Glue tabs the appear along the bottom and side edges and assemble.
- Fill with your gift of choice and close flaps.
Feeling particularly clever? Why not embellish with your favourite papers, flowers and die cuts.
- If you intend to glue panels of paper or die cuts to the box, it's easier to attach them before assembling the box.
- The template has been created for a one inch cube box (height, width and depth). If you would like a bigger box then you could use your cutting machine (or it's software), or a graphic design package such as Serif Craft Artist.
HOW TO GET THESE FILES
To get hold of this design set simply click on the add to cart button above and complete the checkout process. FYI - you will need to register for an account if you don't have one.