The perfect set of trellis (lattice) cutting files has arrived!
In this set you will find five different shaped designs, each with a lattice/trellis design and each of these has been formated in three different sizes to suit different projects.
Aswell as that, they have been designed so that you can cut them directly in a greetings card (as shown in the preview image) or cut them from a sheet of cardstock, cut the matching shadow layer and mount them anywhere on your project.
The grid in these designs has also been designed to reduce the potential of blade fatigue (and therefore snapping) which can be caused by repeated cutting of acute angles. This has been achieved by applying a slight curve to each internal corner.
Five shaped designs have been supplied.
- Plaque (square with inverted round corners)
- Triangle (great for corner areas).
Three different sizes have been created to allow for the increase in the number of 'holes' in the design as it grows but you could scale any of these up if your machine can accomodate this.
- Small - smallest cut > four inches but can be scaled up as much as you want.
- Medium - smallest cut = eight inches but can be scaled up as much as you want.
- Large - designed to be cut at eleven and a half inches.
Each of the above has two layers available.
- Grid layer. This is the top layer with the lattice/grid in it. You could cut this directly into the project, as shown in the preview image, or you can cut it from a separate piece of cardstock.
- Shadow layer. A shape to match the lattice shape - why not make a shaped card on which your lattice could sit?!
There are five file formats to choose from.
- SVG - The most versatile. Compatible with most home hobby cutting machines however you may need to convert/transfer it in order for it to work with your machine.
- DXF - Compatible with the standard (free) version of the Silhouette Studio software.
- FCM - Compatible with all models of the Brother Scan N Cut.
- EPS - An image file format that is accepted by most graphic design software and some electronic cutting machines.
- Vector PDF - Print it out and cut by hand (or even colour it in). This file format is also compatible with some home hobby cutting machines but it is likely that it would need converting in associated software.
Phew! So, lots of versatility and a classic design - what's not to want?
Grab yours today.