Need a quick and easy box frame to create a little dimension on the front of your handmade greetings cards?
You are in the right place!
This cutting file will give you an easy to assemble one piece box frame card front to use with your electronic cutting machine time and time again.
A single cutting file is incluced that when cut at the intended size will give you the perfect box frame to add dimension to the front of a six inch square greetings card.
Six different file types are included so whether you will be sticking with the machine that you have or upgrading or changing brands in the future, it won't matter.
What File Type Is Included?
- SVG - Scalable Vector Graphics. This is an image file type that can also be used by most home hobby cutting machines including Cricut machines. Some machines will require the file to be converted in external software before it can be used for cutting.
- DXF - A vector based file type that can be used be most home hobby cutting machines. In particular this file type can be used with the Silhouette range of cutting machines in their free software. It can also be used in the majority of CAD software if you are super clever.
- FCM - A cutting file type only compatible with the Brother Scan N Cut.
- Vector PDF - Similar to the PDF in that it can be used by a variety of image manipulation software as well as some cutting machines. This can also be printed out directly from the file and used as a manual template if you don't have an electronic cutting machine.
- Vector EPS - This is a vector image file type that can be imported into many graphic design software packages such as Serif Craft Artist.
- PNG - An image file format that can be printed out, cut by hand and then used as a template or simple printed onto the back of the card stock that you plan to use, then cut, fold and stick.
What Is The Angel Policy?
I know that you will want to make items to sell with the items that you have purchased so I have created a very simple Angel Policy to help you do that.
- Print/Cut/Colour/Create your way to an unlimited amount of physical hand-finished products.
- You may sell as many of these hand-finished items as you can, where you can, for whatever purpose you like and for whatever you can get for them.
You MAY NOT
- Sell or Share the files downloaded from this website in any digital or printed form without first including them in a hand-finished product.
- Sell or Share any physical tools (masks, stencils, templates etc) created with files downloaded from this website.
So, what will you build? A nature scene, an outerspace diorama or a fancy layered decoupage project? You can choose to do them all because you have the ability to cut this time and time again - so what are you waiting for, pop it in your basket and let's get creating! :)