Create quick and easy stepper cards with this set of cutting files and printable templates from Digital Craft Emporium.
This file set includes cutting files and printable templates to create the following three types of stepper card.
- Centre Stepper.
- Side Stepper with focal area on the right.
- Side Stepper with focal area on the left.
Each style comes with a full set of mats and layers to create the perfect stepper card. All you need to do is cut and create!
The following file types are included.
- PDF - Print ready templates that you can print directly onto the back of your cardstock.
- SVG - Scalable Vector Graphics. This is a vector based image file type that can also be used by most home hobby cutting machines including the Cricut and the eCraft. Please note however that some machines will require the file to be converted in external software before it can be used for cutting.
- DXF - A vector based file type that can be used be most home hobby cutting machines. In particular this file type can be used with the Silhouette range of cutting machines in their free software. It can also be used in the majority of CAD software if you are super clever.
- FCM - As a bonus I have also converted this file set into the FCM file format which is used exlusively by the Brother Scan N Cut range of machines.
So, if you are looking for something a little different to try in your card making, why not give this set a go?