Want the look of a handwritten sentiment but want to use your electronic cutting machine to do it for you? Then his set is for you!
Within this bundle you will receive two styles of alphabet (plain and script) each containing the full upper and lower case A-Z alphabet along with numbers and the ! ? @ # ~ & puncutation marks.
Some of you may be wondering what a single line machine writable alphabet is and why you would want one.
Well, with traditional fonts you will always have an outline which is great if you are cutting your lettering out on your electronic cutting machines however if you wish to use a pen attachment and draw the letters/words/phrases you will always see them as an outline. Like this ...
With a single line alphabet you can now draw the letters/words/phrases and make it look like they were drawn using a hand held biro (or whatever other pen you wish to use). Like this ...
This set was designed to work with as many different machines as possible so the following file formats are included.
- SVG - Scalable Vector Graphics. This is an image file type that can also be used by most home hobby cutting machines. Some machines will require the file to be converted in external software before it can be used for cutting.
- DXF - A vector based file type that can be used be most home hobby cutting machines. In particular this file type can be used with the SILHOUETTE range of cutting machines in their free software. It can also be used in the majority of CAD software if you are super clever.
- FCM - A file type specifically compatible with the Brother Scan N Cut.
How Do I Use A Single Line Alphabet?
Please Note - This is NOT a standard font.
You won't be able to 'install' it on your PC and type your words or phrases. Instead you will receive a file containing all the full alphabet, numbers and punctuation.
You will build up your phrase by duplicating the letters one at a time using the appropriate functions in your software (i.e. Duplicate, Replicate or Copy/Paste).
To use this alphabet set you will need to use it in some form of software for your machine - I have tested it in the following:
- Brother Scan N Cut - using the Scan N Cut Canvas online software.
- Silhouette - using Silhouette Studio basic (free) edition.
- Cricut - using the Cricut Design Space.
A brief overview on each is given in the notes that accompany the alphabet set.
You can of course save your phrases and verses as you go so that you don't have to re-build them next time.
If this is something that you have been waiting for, then wait no longer - grab yours today!